on the back roads

I've been wandering the back roads for a while now - taking pictures of the strange, curious, & beautiful. Recent photographs & stories from my travels are posted here, as well as information about upcoming photography shows. I invite you to check out my main flickr website to see a large spread of my show work. Photographs posted there are available as high resolution prints of various sizes. Please contact me for further details.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Upcoming show:

Sea of Dreams - a New Year's event
December 31, 2008, 9pm-4am
The Concourse
635 8th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

The BRAF Fundraiser was off the hook!  Thanks to everyone who showed up and shook it 'til the early morning.  One of my framed prints found a very good home that night . . .

I've been slowly adding to Etsy and Flickr over the last few weeks.  I've been digging through the archives and pulling out some old stuff too.  Check 'em out!

Labels: BRAF fundraiser, etsy, flickr, Sea of Dreams, shows

posted by Phoenix at 2:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Phoenix
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I have started selling prints and framed photograp...
  • I'm back from the desert with a new computer, and ...
  • I have recently posted a large portion of my Jap...
  • I'm fresh off the plane from my week in Japan an...
  • My new year started with a gallery showing at the ...

Powered by Blogger