
I will be creating postcards of my photography in the months to come! Making them to order by letting people pick the images they like. The backs will be hand drawn and secured with photo safe adhesive. I will be selling them individually, and in packs of 5, 10, and 20 on my etsy page.
The Sea of Dreams show was a success! I had a wonderful time hanging out in the gallery, saw some impressive photography by [I need to track this info down and will post soon], and had a good time sharing my works with others. Happy New Year, everyone!
I have been very good at keeping on top of my work as of late. I had a 24 hour photo essay last week that gave me a fresh look at this lovely city. I have been posting both new and older works on flickr and etsy every week.
Enjoy!
Labels: new years, post cards, Sea of Dreams, shows


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home