I currently have a 20 piece show at Trunk-- a wonderful clothing store in the Lower Haight (544 Haight Street, San Francisco). It will be there until mid-January. I'm sharing the gallery space with four other talented artists: Beth Mullins, Connie Marie Lynch, Orlando Lacro, and Shawn Feeney. The show was put up last weekend and was part of the very successful "Lower Haight Art Walk" on December 4th. It's nice having art up in my neighborhood!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
I currently have a 20 piece show at Trunk-- a wonderful clothing store in the Lower Haight (544 Haight Street, San Francisco). It will be there until mid-January. I'm sharing the gallery space with four other talented artists: Beth Mullins, Connie Marie Lynch, Orlando Lacro, and Shawn Feeney. The show was put up last weekend and was part of the very successful "Lower Haight Art Walk" on December 4th. It's nice having art up in my neighborhood!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home